tisdag 15 maj 2012

OMG

I am so tired and this one we will be short blog. In English.

Because then I don't have to type by myself. Siri is great.

This morning we went to a school visit and it was fantastic. We visited a class in Mandarine and an art class!

Then we went to Chinatown and ate some Chinese food.

Next stop Central Park.

We met penguins, polar bears and some apes. And a swan that chewed on our shoes.

A short stop at the Apple store.

And a good hamburger on a American hamburger place - called Five Napkins Hamburger.

And just before nine I went nine blocks to go to a art supply store. It was worth it.

But oh my God how my feet hurts. Tomorrow it's time to say god bye...

1 kommentar:

  1. Vad mycket häftigt ni hinner uppleva! Jag blir verkligen så sugen att åka till NY, både av dina bilder och av Susannes. :) Tack för att du delar med dig.

    SvaraRadera